The Self-Study AAC Course is an online course for adults over 18 years of age who use augmentative and alternative communication (AAC).
It is available to any adult who uses AAC and who wants information about:
- Supporting a young person who uses AAC
- Supporting a parent of a child who uses AAC
- Communication access rights
- Participating on a committee
- Making a presentation
There is no fee for taking the course.
The course is based on:
- AAC Mentor Project developed at Penn State University
- CDAC Ontario AAC Leadership Project
Our thanks to ISAAC Canada for contributing funds to make this course available to everyone.